Wednesday, September 23, 2009

USDJPY Trade
















Check out this graph! The Fib is so accurate! Amazing! The Fib was drawn on 21-Sep when the price was sitting on 61.8% level. I entered the trade when the price broke below 100% level. Stop was placed at the 0% level (which up to the limit that I can absorb if the trade went north). My exit point was at 161.8% (pre-set).

Check it out! Not only hit my profit target but further went straight to 261.8%. It was a good trade and more than 100 pips gain in total. This really make a killing.

However, the graph beside is my "paper account". It showed USD743.98 (standard account). Wow! Haha. For me, I did grab this good chance, but just placed one MINI lot in my real account, which only have about USD45 in profit. Still no bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment